New BMT program in the Northwest is seeking a BMT Manager. This position requires a highly effective and skilled clinician who can build strong collaborations between departments in order to develop quality and safety goals, collaboratively establish standard operating procedures covering all critical aspects of clinical service and develop and implement systems and processes to monitor compliance with these procedures. As needed, this position will generate recommendations to address deficiencies in compliance with applicable regulations.
In this position you will:
- Provide leadership to clinical and administrative staff of the BMT program that reflects the mission, vision and philosophy of the institution.
- Collaborate between inpatient and outpatient aspects of the stem cell transplant program.
- Review monthly financial reports and is able to justify/explain variances.
- Be responsible for marketing the stem cell transplant program locally and regionally.
- Assist with patient/staff/physician satisfaction activities. Review patient satisfaction data and comments monthly and shares with staff.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Nursing Baccalaureate degree (BSN)
- Current Registered Nursing License
- Current BLS certification
- Familiarity with FACT Accreditation Process
- 3 years’ experience in Hematology Oncology
- 3 years transplantation experience required
- Experience and focus on BMT Transplant and apheresis
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
Oncology Certified Nurse certification