Clinical Director, Transplant
West coast abdominal transplant program is seeking a Clinical Director of Transplant. In collaboration with the Medical Director, the Clinical Director conducts and implements the transplant service line and new program development for all solid abdominal organ transplantation, providing physical and programmatic development of the Transplant Program. The position will:
- Support managers and supervisors to insure adequate staffing, training, and competency requirements are met and that all appropriate policies, standards, safety and regulatory requirements are met.
- Develop operating and capital budgets to achieve annual financial and productivity standards.
- Serve as a link for nursing practice across all phases of transplantation through partnership and interdisciplinary teamwork.
- Coordinate facility, equipment, and systems needs of departments to maintain state-of-the-art technology and facilities for provision of patient care and services in collaboration with strategic space planning goals.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Nursing Baccalaureate degree (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing. Master’s degree in business, nursing or healthcare administration preferred.
- 5 years minimum of related experience in clinical operations management
- 5 years minimum of management experience in a health care organization, preferably including inpatient and outpatient settings
- Experience in Transplant Services
- In depth understanding of regulatory requirements including CMS and UNOS requirements