Director of Organ Recovery
Transplant Leadership Institute LLC has been retained by LifeShare of Oklahoma to identify and recruit a Director of Organ Recovery. The position is responsible for the day-to-day management and oversight of all clinical aspects of organ recovery operations. Responsibilities include providing vision and direction to assist in the development of programs to enhance and promote donation. Management responsibilities include recruitment, development, and retention of qualified staff; provide direction and leadership to staff to maximize efficiency in clinical organ recovery operations; ensure compliance with regulatory requirements related to organ recovery.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and leadership skills required.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or health related field required, or RN with equivalent work experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- Three to five years’ experience in progressive healthcare management required. Preferred experience in departmental/organizational strategic planning.
- Strong clinical background required, critical care and organ donor management experience strongly preferred.
- A minimum of five years organ recovery or transplant experience required.
- Must demonstrate expertise in organ procurement and preservation recovery knowledge and ability. CPTC certification must be obtained within 6 months of start.