Director of Innovation and Process Improvement
Transplant Leadership Institute LLC has been engaged by The Center for Organ Recovery & Education (CORE) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to identify and recruit a Director of Quality and Regulatory Affairs. The Director administers and manages the CORE Quality Improvement Program and serves as an integral member of the CORE Executive Leadership Team. Other duties include: develops and implements a quality improvement plan in accordance with the mission and strategic goals of the organization, federal and state laws and regulations, and accreditation standards. The Director is responsible for organizing efforts to support continuous quality improvement of procedures through audits in order to detect, assess, investigate, correct and prevent deficiencies in clinical operations and ensures that all regulatory requirements are met. Qualifications are:
- RN, BA or BS degree in a related field is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of leadership experience.
- Specific training in Quality Assurance/Process Improvement such as Lean, American Society of Quality (ASQ) and/or Six Sigma with strong analytical skills. Certification preferred.
- Previous QA/PI experience in a related environment – performing work directly related to process improvement.
- Previous experience in Strategic Planning and Baldrige preferred.