LifeNet Health is seeking a General Manager for the Northwest Region based in Renton, Washington. This position services as the Senior Executive and leader for all sites comprising LifeNet Health Northwest operational territories. Works collaboratively with division and corporate leadership (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Quality, Research and Development, Tissue Donor Operations, Production and Logistics, Human Resources, and Donor Development) to develop strategies and tactics for achieving growth of LifeNet Health in all aspects throughout assigned operational territory.
Establishes, develops, and maintains effective relationships and a network of C-suite contacts throughout all client organizations. This highly matrixed position functions collaboratively with divisional and corporate leadership to guide all daily operations within the assigned service area. Supervises, guides, direct and develops strategies that impact the long-term success of the company. Provides critical assessment of strategy and tactics while maintaining focus on the corporate Mission, Vision, and Values.
Requirements for the position are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Sciences, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Public Relations, or Life Sciences. MS/MBA preferred.
- Eight years of management experience with direct reports, multiple sites, technical personnel, community partners.
- Five years’ experience of related work experience in Tissue Banking, Blood Banking, OPO, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Multi-care, or Medical Device.
- Five years’ experience in new business development, marketing, community relations
- CTBS Preferred or within 3 years of hire.